I only had a few hours by myself, but here are my initial thoughts on London:
- Very interesting city
- Helpful and friendly people
- Extremely diverse
- Surprised by the Smoke-Free laws for all pubs etc.
- Large contrast between Canary Wharf business section and rest of city
- World class public transportation
- Confusing streets and directions. N, S, E, and W are almost meaningless
- Good food!
- Expensive! Everything costs twice as much as in America
- Way too many men wearing pink shirts.
Subscribe to Firehole
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox